Our history began nearly 30 years ago…
- In 1982, PNC Equity Partners was founded as a division of PNC Bank, headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The group pursued a diversified alternative investment strategy.
- In 1996, a dedicated leveraged buyout group was formed within PNC Equity Partners to make equity investments in privately-held companies. Jack Glover joins the firm.
- In 1997, Wali Bacdayan joins PNC Equity Partners.
- In 1998, Justin Bertram joins PNC Equity Partners.
- In 2002, PNC Equity Partners closes its first outside fund, raising a total of $200 million dedicated to equity investments. The fund is fully invested in 11 portfolio companies.
- In 2007, PNC Equity Partners closes its second outside fund, raising a total of $272 million dedicated to equity investments. The fund has invested in 12 portfolio companies to date.
- In 2011, Jack Glover, Wali Bacdayan, and Justin Bertram, three managing principals of PNC Equity Partners, form Incline Equity Management Corp. The new entity is independent of PNC Financial Services Group. These same principals will continue to manage the existing PNC Equity Partners I and II funds.