AquaPhoenix Scientific is a private label manufacturer and distributor of test kits, reagents, instruments and feed and control equipment for service providers in the industrial water treatment industry. The Company also sources, assembles and distributes educational kits for curriculum developers.
How We Partnered
Transaction Dynamics: Incline partnered with the founder and management to recapitalize the business for growth. Management and the founder made a meaningful investment in the company as part of the transaction.
- Strong customer value proposition and brand recognition through diverse product offering, private label program and product customization capabilities
- Recession-resistant end market with attractive tailwinds
- Highly diversified across customers, products and vendors
- Multiple levers to accelerate organic growth and pursue acquisitions
Incline Value Enhancement:
- Accelerate growth through investments in digital marketing and go-to-market strategy
- Improve operational performance and business processes through technology
- Add management infrastructure to support growth
- Pursue strategic acquisitions
Since founding the business in 2003, we have remained dedicated to providing best-in-class service to our customers and promoting a culture of continuous improvement for our employees. We were seeking a partner that aligned with our core values and had meaningful experience supporting entrepreneurs in their next phase of growth. With Incline’s resources and guidance, we will invest in technology to improve operational efficiency and business processes to more effectively serve our customers and accelerate growth.