Charter Industries is a leading supplier of PVC and wood edgebanding, T-molding and veneer sheets to specialty carpenters and furniture installers. The company serves thousands of furniture and case good manufacturers operating in the education, healthcare, retail, hospitality, commercial, recreational vehicle and residential markets.
How We Partnered
A partnership with management to acquire the Company from family ownership. Management made a meaningful investment in the company as part of the transaction.
- Strong customer value proposition owing to technical knowledge (color matching), rapid delivery and expeditious service
- Extremely efficient operations enabled by proprietary technology and backed by decades of founder / management experience
- Diversified and fragmented customer base catering to attractive end markets
- Multiple growth levers including M&A and entering adjacent end markets, products and geographies
Incline Value Enhancement
- Drive M&A activity
- Support organic growth within existing footprint and new geographies
- Assist in developing new product offerings and driving adoption rates and basket size
- Develop and augment management team to support future growth
Grand Rapids, MI
We are proud to be a trusted supplier in the market. For almost 30 years, we have focused our efforts on continually growing a better business for customers and employees. With Incline as our partner, we will be able to leverage their experience to assess new avenues for growth, particularly in acquisitions and new product additions.