Based in Hartland, Wisconsin, Dorner is the leading designer and manufacturer of low-profile, high-speed precision conveyors in North America. The company makes “smart conveyors” that are used in industrial, packaging, food, medical, and pharmaceutical environments. Over 50,000 Dorner conveyors have been installed around the world and the company serves over 4,000 customers annually.
How We Partnered
An acquisition from a family owner. Management made a significant reinvestment in the company as part of the transaction.
- Strong, established brand name in niche market
- Market leader in product and technology innovation
- Numerous avenues for organic growth, including new product introduction, geographic expansion, and OEM account development
- Highly diversified business in terms of customers, end markets, and product lines
- Scalable manufacturing operations as result of commitment to lean manufacturing principals
Incline Value Enhancement
- Leveraged market knowledge from investment in Portec
- Supported investments in R&D for new product development
- Expanded internationally through opening new offices in Canada and Mexico and acquisitions in Germany and Malaysia
- Improved operational efficiency for custom (ETO) projects and expanded manufacturing capabilities
- Implemented web-based “D-pricer” tool to better track quotes and success rates
Specialized Light Manufacturing
The best thing about working with Incline is the relationships. They truly add value. They will help your company grow faster and be more profitable. But they’ll do that at the same time where you’re able to keep your company’s identity and the good things about who you are.