Double E Company
Founded in 1972, Double E provides a comprehensive product line of web accessory component solutions to more than 7,000 customers in the paper, film, foil, corrugated, packaging, printing and non-woven end markets. The company’s product lines include core and chucks, core shafts, core plugs, fiberglass cores, rollers, shafted roll stands, and core cutters.
How We Partnered
A partnership with the management team to purchase the company from a private owner. Management made a significant reinvestment in the company as part of the transaction.
- Highly diversified business in terms of geography, customers, end markets, and product lines
- Strong, established brand name in niche market
- Numerous avenues for organic growth, including new product introduction and geographic expansion
- Pipeline of domestic and international accretive acquisition targets possessing strong strategic fit
- Highly scalable model with significant opportunity to improve productivity
West Bridgewater, MA
Specialized Light Manufacturing
II & III
Incline’s first step of strategy development had us lay out our vision for what we wanted the business to look like in the future. From there, we developed the strategic initiatives required to achieve that vision. Seeing the larger business allowed us to identify and proactively address gaps in the organization, product line and sales capabilities that we would encounter along the way.