Edko is a leading provider of herbicide-based vegetation management services to utilities, municipalities and other operators of infrastructure rights-of-way.
How We Partnered
A recapitalization of the company in partnership with the owner and management. The owner and management invested significant proceeds in the transaction.
- Established player in a highly-fragmented, niche space
- Recession resistant end market with attractive tailwinds
- Loyal customer base generating stable, reoccurring revenue
- Multiple growth levers including executing acquisitions and investing in both resources and new product development
Incline Value Enhancement
- Pursue add-on acquisitions to expand geographic footprint
- Invest in new product development to expand suite of services for new and existing customers
- Improve internal systems to enhance reporting capabilities and optimize field operations
Bossier City, LA
We are excited to partner with Incline for our next phase of growth. We were looking for a partner that supported our current strategic vision while also providing a value-added perspective for achieving growth via M&A. Incline has the proven ability to help us develop and execute on both organic and inorganic growth initiatives, as well as the expertise to help us strengthen the operational infrastructure needed to support future growth.