F.B. Leopold Company
F.B. Leopold Company designs, develops, and supplies a variety of products and services for the filtration segment of water and wastewater treatment plants. The Company provides all components necessary for a complete operating filter system, including the design and manufacture of air header pipe systems for backwash filters, backwash water troughs, anthracite filter media, and automatic filter control systems.
How We Partnered
A partnership with management to acquire a corporate divestiture from Thames Water. A shift in Thames’ strategy led to the divestiture.
- 50% market share within filtration segment
- Robust backlog with high visibility of future earnings
- Leading proprietary technology with large installed base
- Beneficiary of increased government regulations, including the Clean Water Act
- Well recognized brand and strong management team
Incline Value Enhancement
- Developed international sales network to take advantage of growing water infrastructure development in emerging economies
- Introduced several new products targeted at the municipal wastewater treatment industry
- Oversaw entry into project management services for municipal drinking water treatment plants
- Positioned company for strategic sale
Specialized Light Manufacturing