Hartland Controls (“Hartland”) is a market leading supplier of electrical system components to the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning market and other industrial end markets. Hartland has a top market share position in North America supplying definite purpose contactors and has a growing portfolio of complementary products including transformers, relays and capacitors.
How We Partnered
A recapitalization of the company in partnership with management. The key members of management reinvested proceeds into the transaction.
- Strong prospects for continued growth in the contactor market
- Expansion into adjacent product lines
- Attractive, value-added distribution business model
- Significant reinvestment from proven management team
- Strong financial profile with high free cash flow conversion
Incline Value Enhancement
- Transitioned from a founder-run business to a professionalized management team
- Invested in supplier diversification through establishing manufacturing in Mexico
- Focused on new product introductions to drive growth
Rock Falls, IL