LYNX Franchising is a multi-brand franchise platform with a complementary collection of B2B essential services. LYNX has a portfolio of brand offerings that provide commercial customers with cleaning services (JAN-PRO), virtual and office space services (Intelligent Office) and fabric and electronics restoration services (FRSTeam).
How We Partnered
A partnership with management to purchase the company. Management made a significant investment in the company as part of the transaction.
- Consistent royalty revenue growth driven by recurring, non-discretionary services
- Established player in a fragmented market
- Franchise model provides significant operating leverage as well as “owner/operator” alignment that ensures high-quality service
- Attractive financial profile and free cash flow conversion
- Multiple avenues for growth, including further penetration of existing markets and expansion into new territories
Incline Value Enhancement
- Expanded management team to support platform growth
- Acquired two leading franchise brands
- Implemented a comprehensive IT system
- Introduced a new digital marketing program
Incline helped us grow the business through investments such as acquiring additional franchise brands, expanding the management team and implementing a comprehensive information technology system. Incline provided the expertise and support that we needed to execute on these strategic initiatives. We are very grateful for their partnership.