LYNX Franchising is a leading franchisor of recurring commercial services. LYNX has developed a portfolio of complementary brand offerings that provide commercial customers cleaning services (JAN-PRO), virtual and office space services (Intelligent Office) and restoration services (FRSTeam).
How We Partnered
A partnership with management to purchase the company. Management made a significant investment in the company as part of the transaction.
- Consistent royalty revenue growth driven by recurring, non-discretionary services
- Established player in a fragmented market
- Franchise model provides significant operating leverage as well as “owner/operator” alignment that ensures high-quality service
- Attractive financial profile and free cash flow conversion
- Multiple avenues for growth, including further penetration of existing markets and expansion into new territories
Incline Value Enhancement
- Support existing franchisee growth
- Develop pipeline of potential franchisees
- Add management talent to support future growth
- Explore new franchise concepts
We know how to continue expanding the core franchise brands. We needed a partner that would support the organic growth, but more importantly, that would provide strategic guidance in evaluating new opportunities for the Company. Incline had notable experience helping businesses diversify their offerings through adding complementary products and services.