Rotating Machinery Services
RMS is an aftermarket turbomachinery services company, providing repair and remanufacturing of heavy rotating equipment used in a variety of industrial end-markets, including oil & gas refining, steel, chemicals, and natural gas transmission.
How We Partnered
A recapitalization of the company in partnership with the founders. The founders and management reinvested proceeds in the transaction.
- Strong, experienced management team
- Attractive margin and free cash flow profile
- Employee base with deep technical expertise and ability to service all types and models of OEM equipment
- Opportunities arising from shifting competitive landscape
- Significant growth opportunities with new and existing customers
- Repeating customer relationships due to repair cycle on equipment
Incline Value Enhancement
- Built out management team
- Enhanced capabilities to expand service offerings
- Supported transformational acquisitions
- Grew geographic presence globally
Rotating Machinery Services Story
Hear RMS speak about the most rewarding part of working with Incline.
Incline was the first institutional partner for RMS. They did a fantastic job of pushing the Company forward while maintaining the legacy and culture that were important components to our success in the market. Incline was also instrumental in RMS completing two very strategic, sizeable acquisitions. Their deep experience completing acquisitions allowed us to better analyze the investments initially and significantly improved our ability to achieve a smooth integration and seamless transition for customers. RMS is strategically positioned for the next phase of growth.