Specialty Products and Insulation
Specialty Products and Insulation is a leading value-added distributor and fabricator of mechanical and building insulation products, serving commercial, industrial and residential markets throughout the U.S. and Canada.
How We Partnered
A partnership with management to acquire the company from its previous private equity owner. Management made a meaningful investment in the company as part of the transaction.
- Well-diversified business model with positive tailwinds
- Large, fragmented market with demand driven by aging infrastructure, MRO activity and increasing environmental / energy efficiency awareness
- Market leadership position with national scale due to branch network
- Multiple levers for continued organic and inorganic growth
Incline Value Enhancement
- Pursue strategic M&A opportunities
- Accelerate organic growth through sales initiatives and optimized branch-level performance
- Pursue greenfield locations to increase density and serve new geographies
- Expand into adjacent product categories and end markets
- Invest in internal systems to enhance analytical reporting capabilities
Incline is the ideal partner to help us execute our multi-faceted growth plan. M&A has always been a priority, and with Incline’s expertise, we will have an ability to accelerate our pace of strategic acquisitions to expand into adjacent product categories and end markets. Additionally, we will work together to supplement growth through opening greenfield locations and enhancing operations through investments in systems and analytical reporting capabilities. We are enthusiastic about what the future holds with Incline.