Starwest Botanicals is a value-added distributor of high-quality organic botanicals, herbs and spices to specialty retailers, manufacturers and e-commerce sellers.
How We Partnered
A partnership with management to acquire the company from family ownership. Management made a meaningful investment in the company as part of the transaction.
- Strong customer value proposition through global supply chain, wide breadth of products and strong processing and QC capabilities
- Diversified and fragmented customer base catering to consumer staple end markets
- Highly fragmented market with strong tailwinds from shift to “better for you” products
- Attractive financial profile, cash flow conversion and deal dynamics
Incline Value Enhancement
- Improve operational performance through investments in infrastructure & technology
- Accelerate organic growth through investments in marketing and channel management
- Develop and augment management team to support future growth
- Support add-on acquisition activity
Incline has an impressive track record of successfully partnering with founder-owned distribution businesses. With their expertise, we will accelerate growth through strategic investments in marketing and channel management, accretive acquisitions and infrastructure and technology that will improve operational performance.