Weaver Parts is a leading value-added distributor of recycled OEM auto parts to collision and mechanical repair shops throughout the southeast United States.
How We Partnered
A partnership with the CEO to support the next leg of the growth story including expansion via M&A.
- Value-added distributor offering exceptional value-proposition to customers via recycled OEM parts
- Sophisticated operator with industry-leading fill rates and customer service
- Large and recession-resistant end market
- Attractive consolidation opportunity in an industry where scale is a competitive differentiator
Incline Value Enhancement
- Pursue add-on acquisitions
- Pursue greenfield expansion opportunities
- Invest in sales and marketing to support organic growth
- Support operational improvements including investments in technology to drive efficiencies
We are proud to be a value-added partner to collision and mechanical repair shops in the Southeast region. With Incline’s resources and expertise, we plan to scale the Company’s geographic reach through both greenfields and M&A. The entire Weaver team is excited to embark on this next chapter with Incline.