AFC is a leading provider of supply chain management services and vendor managed inventory programs to original equipment manufacturers. The company specializes in fasteners and other essential assembly components. AFC also provides a wide array of value-added services, including kitting, packaging, assembly and other customization specific to their customers’ needs.
A partnership with management to purchase the company from a private owner. Management made a significant reinvestment in the company as part of the transaction.
- Long-term customer relationships and high switching costs
- Attractive financial profile and free cash flow conversion
- Multiple avenues for organic growth, including further penetration of existing customers, new customer additions and geographic expansion
- Pipeline of accretive acquisition targets with strong strategic fit
Incline Value Enhancement
- Accelerate organic growth through additional sales resources and extending geographic reach
- Facilitate management team development to support future growth
- Improve operations by streamlining warehouse activities, increasing overseas sourcing and reducing expenses
- Pursue strategic add-on acquisitions
Pittsburgh, PA and Cincinnati, OH