Brown & Joseph
Brown & Joseph provides commercial accounts receivable management services primarily focused on insurance end markets. The company delivers market leading performance for its customers.
A partnership with management to acquire the company from its previous owner. Management made a meaningful investment in the company.
- Specialized focus on insurance accounts receivable management with industry leading performance
- Proven, backable management team with strong track record of success
- Recession resistant business model
- Multiple organic growth levers and attractive add-on acquisition opportunities
Incline Value Enhancement
- Execute on near-term growth prospects
- Invest in infrastructure and reporting capabilities
- Support sales strategy with investment in additional resources
- Pursue add-on acquisitions
Working with Incline provides the opportunity to continue to achieve the meaningful growth we have experienced so far while expanding our capabilities to serve existing and new customers. Incline brings the resources and knowledge needed to tackle strategic initiatives like adding new service lines for existing customers, developing an approach to enter new markets and pursuing add-on acquisitions.Mark Schabel, Chief Executive Officer