F.B. Leopold Company
F.B. Leopold Company designs, develops, and supplies a variety of products and services for the filtration segment of water and wastewater treatment plants. The Company provides all components necessary for a complete operating filter system, including the design and manufacture of air header pipe systems for backwash filters, backwash water troughs, anthracite filter media, and automatic filter control systems.
A partnership with management to acquire a corporate divestiture from Thames Water. A shift in Thames’ strategy led to the divestiture.
- 50% market share within filtration segment
- Robust backlog with high visibility of future earnings
- Leading proprietary technology with large installed base
- Beneficiary of increased government regulations, including the Clean Water Act
- Well recognized brand and strong management team
Incline Value Enhancement
- Developed international sales network to take advantage of growing water infrastructure development in emerging economies
- Introduced several new products targeted at the municipal wastewater treatment industry
- Oversaw entry into project management services for municipal drinking water treatment plants
- Positioned company for strategic sale
Specialized Light Manufacturing