The Faucet Queen, Inc. is a leading innovator, marketer, and distributor of convenience-oriented home hardware products to the food and drug retail channel. With a core competency in global sourcing and supply chain management, the Company provides by far the broadest line of convenience oriented home hardware products in the industry, comprising over 500 SKUs.
A partnership with management to acquire a corporate divestiture from Masco Corporation. A shift in Masco’s corporate strategy prompted the sale.
- Niche market leader
- Strong history of cash flow generation
- Well-defined growth opportunities through product and channel expansion
- Long-standing customer relationships with top retailers
- Opportunity for industry consolidation through acquisitions
Incline Value Enhancement
- Hired new CEO in May 2009, focus on channel expansion and product development
- Completed Parker acquisition in December 2007
- Implemented new enterprise software platform as part of moving business to a stand-alone basis
- Developed several new product lines in adjacent categories
- Initiated direct Asian sourcing program to expand vendor base and improve product quality control
Vernon Hills, IL