PTI is a value-added supplier of an extensive range of European metric and American standard mechanical power transmission components for both industrial and commercial applications in North America. The Company’s products include ball bearings, mounted bearings, linear bearings, bearing housings and accessories, and a variety of roller chain and belt drive components.
A partnership with management to acquire the Company from its previous private equity owner. Management made a meaningful investment in the company, and the original founder retained a sizable ownership stake as part of the transaction.
- Stable core business with diverse end markets and limited customer churn
- Strong customer value proposition through global sourcing capabilities for lower volume, harder to find products
- Momentum of highly probable near term wins
- Multiple growth opportunities including new product development, new end-markets, new geographies and acquisition opportunities
Incline Value Enhancement
- Accelerate organic growth through investments in sales efforts
- Improve and expand existing sourcing capabilities
- Drive acquisitions to expand into new geographies and enter new end-markets
- Opportunity to further develop management to support future growth
Incline’s extensive experience working with manufacturers and distributors was meaningful to us. Our next phase of growth is to expand our products and capabilities through internal development and acquisitions. Incline has helped many businesses with similar business models to ours execute on a similar strategy. We are looking forward to working with the Incline team.Darin Davenport, Chief Executive Officer