Revolution Dancewear is a leading designer and marketer of specialty dancewear, footwear, and recital costumes. Revolution’s unique business model is focused on sourcing quality products from Asia and selling directly to its more than 12,000 dance studio customers. The Company is located in Niles, IL.
A partnership with management to recapitalize the company.
- Highly experienced management team with significant co-investment
- Strong customer value proposition, supported by meaningful cost and service advantages
- Strong history and continued runway for growth
- Fragmented customer base and stable demand
- Attractive financial profile with high margins and limited capital requirements
- Value proposition reflected in very high customer retention
Incline Value Enhancement
- Recruited new CEO, CFO, and CIO to facilitate Founder transition to Board and build scalable infrastructure
- Expanded geographic reach to Europe
- Launched highly complementary competition costume product line
- Completed 3 add-on acquisitions
- Launched innovative e-commerce marketplace to enhance customer value proposition and drive organic growth
Incline’s partnership has been a remarkable asset to Revolution. We have recently launched an innovative e-commerce marketplace to enhance our customer’s experience when ordering our products. Making the investments in this system would not have been possible without their support.Joe Sclafani, Chief Executive Officer