Revolution Dancewear is a leading designer and marketer of specialty dancewear, footwear, and recital costumes. Revolution’s unique business model is focused on sourcing quality products from Asia and selling directly to its more than 8,000 dance studio customers. The Company is located in Niles, IL.
A partnership with management to recapitalize the company.
- Highly experienced management team with significant co-investment
- Strong customer value proposition, supported by meaningful cost and service advantages
- Strong history and continued runway for growth
- Fragmented customer base and stable demand
- Attractive financial profile with high margins and limited capital requirements
- Value proposition reflected in very high customer retention
Incline Value Enhancement
- Team focus on initiatives to support and sustain growth by implementing financial and operational reporting best practices
- Implementing improved online ordering platform to increase customer penetration
- Formalizing improved cross-selling programs
- Expanding dancewear product line to increase order size
- Recruited new operationally oriented CEO
The team at Incline Equity Partners has been instrumental in supporting our company’s growth initiatives with their superior mid-market management, operations, and transaction expertise.Robb Lippitt, Chief Executive Officer