Unified Power is the largest independent provider of preventative maintenance and repair services for critical, uninterruptible power systems in North America.
A partnership with management to acquire the Company from its previous private equity owner. Management made a meaningful investment in the company as part of the transaction. Incline’s strong understanding of the Company’s value proposition, growth opportunities, and fit with the team made Incline management’s preferred partner.
- Largest independent provider of critical power services with national reach and scale
- Broad, diversified based of recurring customer service contracts across varied end markets
- Multiple paths for growth, including acquisitions, national accounts and adjacent service offerings
- Scalable technology and systems to support growth
Incline Value Enhancement
- Accelerate organic growth through marketing initiatives and salesforce expansion
- Drive growth in national accounts by leveraging footprint
- Pursue strategic M&A opportunities
- Expand into adjacent service offerings
We’ve invested heavily in our business infrastructure over the past several years. We are well positioned to continue pursuing acquisitions, and we are excited to work with Incline to accelerate the company’s growth through an enhanced marketing and sales program, an expanded national accounts effort and the addition of new service offerings.Chris Roach, President & Chief Executive Officer