Founded locally in 1909, Bacharach, Inc. is now a long-standing world leader in the design, manufacture, and service of advanced test and measurement instrumentation primarily for the HVAC/R industry. The company’s extensive product line includes instruments that detect, measure, and record combustion, refrigerants, and environmental gases.
How We Partnered
A partnership with management to acquire the company from a family owner. Incline recruited an experienced CEO and management team to run the business.
- Strong brand name and only market participant with product line breadth
- Impact of pollution and greenhouse gases expected to drive further environmental regulation and monitoring
- Opportunity to improve under-managed business
- Attractive exit opportunities with both financial and strategic buyers
Incline Value Enhancement
- Completed add-on acquisition of Murco Ltd. in Ireland in June 2011; currently evaluating several other opportunities
- Upgraded management resources and installed board members to provide strategic guidance
- Invested significant capital to reinvigorate product line and strengthen sales, marketing, and operations functions
- Broadened product offering through select internal product development efforts as well as through private label and other re-distribution efforts
New Kensington, PA
Specialized Light Manufacturing