Rotating Machinery Services (“RMS”)
RMS is an aftermarket turbomachinery services company, providing repair and remanufacturing of heavy rotating equipment used in a variety of industrial end-markets, including oil & gas refining, steel, chemicals, and natural gas transmission.
A recapitalization of the company in partnership with the founders. The founders and management reinvested proceeds in the transaction.
- Strong, experienced management team
- Attractive margin and free cash flow profile
- Employee base with deep technical expertise and ability to service all types and models of OEM equipment
- Opportunities arising from shifting competitive landscape
- Significant growth opportunities with new and existing customers
- Repeating customer relationships due to repair cycle on equipment
Incline Value Enhancement
- Continue to build out the leadership team
- Increase operational and financial reporting
- Develop plan to broaden product line expertise
- Assist in geographic expansion either organically or through acquisition
We realized through the initial outreach how much more we could be doing, but preserving our legacy and culture was very important to us. Incline quickly proved that they were the right partners for us during the next phase of growth. We are confident in their ability to help us grow, while maintaining the things we like about us today.Jerry Hallman, President