Wheaton Industrial, Inc.
Wheaton Industries, Inc. is a premium provider of laboratory glassware, consumables, instrumentation and associated products and services sold principally to customers in the general laboratory, life sciences, diagnostics, and reagent/chemicals packaging markets.
A partnership with management to acquire the company from a private owner. Management made a significant reinvestment in the company as part of the transaction.
- Leading supplier of laboratory consumable products serving attractive end markets
- Strong brand name recognized by loyal end users
- Favorable industry trends led by increasing spend on Healthcare R&D
- Strong organic growth opportunities with potential for add-on acquisitions
Incline Value Enhancement
- Expanded product portfolio and geographic reach with three acquisitions: LSL, CELLine, and MicroLiter
- Realigned leadership to better suit the Company’s strategy
- Improved gross margins by focusing on more profitable product mix and investing in sales tools
- Strengthened technical profile of the sales force
Incline helped us think differently about our business, opening opportunities we would have never thought possible.Wayne Brinster,Chief Executive Officer and President